CAsee presents the new front panel of the MDM-4QUAD
CAsee presents the new MDM-4 The MDM-4 will be released at the end of this year. THE MDM stands for mux – demux.
A MDM 8/16/32 is also coming out The MDM series can also be fully costumised if a customer has special requirements.
THE MDM stands for mux – demux. The 4 for 4 channels. An MDM 8/16/32 is also coming out
- 4 Channel SD/HD/3G/6G/12G video
- Bidi converter to fiber.
- 2 RJ45 Network 1Gbbs Lan ports.
- Tranmitter side Black Burst or Trilevel reference input.
- Receiver side Black Burst or Trilevel reference output.
- Fiber connection standard SM LCLC, any other fiber connection possible on request.
- 2 Power XLR-4Pin Male 9 – 24Volt DC ( Main and Backup )
- Dimensions: HxWxD: H: 1He ( 1,75inch, 44,45mm) x W: 19inch (482.6mm) x D: 8,66inch (220mm) including rear connections.
- CASEE MDM-Modular ( on request )
- Configured by custumor with SD/HD/3G/6G/12G HDSDI-modules / Dual 1Gbps Lan networl modules / Modules developed on customer request.
- Fiber connection ( on request )
- Display for configuration and settings